Badges...or what to do with magazines part II

Recently, I got my hands on a badge maker, actually a "Badge Factory" from Amazon. Let's overlook the fact that this is made as a hobby center for teenage girls and that one of the marketing slogans is "Close the lemonade stand open the badge factory!"...I confess, I'm addicted.

Not only can you make some unusual, one-off, buttons but it's another great way to use favorite images from magazines. So now I am the proud owner of a one-off Marc Jabobs girl pin (taken from a close-up of a t-shirt), various art badges, and some "ransom note" buttons (individual letters stuck onto a background one by one before I make the badge).

Who needs lemonade? I have badges!!!


 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
    12:31 PM
    thats a really cool idea!
    love ur blog!
  • Anonymous said...
    8:18 PM
    where did you get that badge maker?
  • Hebden said...
    6:08 AM
    The badge maker is from Amazon...and thanks for your comments!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...