Black Attack

I’d been holding off on the black nail varnish trend until the weather got a little cooler, I love really dark short nails but they never feels right for me in the summer. I was also hoping that some of the hysteria surrounding Chanel’s Black Satin polish would have abated but no, bottles that originally retailed for $18 are now selling on eBay for $150! Okay, I understand status/cult items but this is ridiculous...

Anyway, I recently bought a bottle of Rimmel’s Black Satin polish which set me back around $3 (a saving of $15 or $147 depending on how you want to look at it). It’s a great, deep black and looks more chic than goth. For black with a little glitz I can also recommend Nars’ Orpheus, a black with micro-particles of scarlet glitter, which I’ve been wearing for several years. I don’t find Nars nail varnishes the most long-lasting but I love the colors so can forgive them their lack of longevity.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • site said...
    4:32 PM
    The guy is definitely just, and there's no doubt.
  • sexshop said...
    8:13 AM
    So much useful data for everyone!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...