Go fish!

The other day I was in Cost Plus and I saw these enamelled, articulated koi keychains and charms. My first thought was...wouldn't these make great pendants? Just remove the keychain ring or red cord, hang on a chain or ribbon and voila! Easiest "craft" project ever...

Then, today, I bought the December edition of US Elle and came across this article...

Don't you love it when this kind of thing happens? And I'm guessing Scarlett's jewelry costs a lot more than the $4.99-$6.99 I got mine for.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
    8:59 PM
    Ha ha.
    http://thefray.typepad.com/thefray/2006/10/koi.html

    And I was just at Cost Plus this weekend. I didn't see these but I'll be heading back.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...