Scents of the season

I love a good, smelly, bath product and had to share about Kiehl's limited edition (through Christmas) body cleansers. The five scents are Pear Tree Corner, Amber, Cherry-Almond, Forest Rain, and Wisteria. I'm not sure how these fragrances tie in with the festive period...the only link I could think of was for the pear...Partridge in a Pear Tree (Corner)...but I'm probably just missing something with the others.

The Cherry-Almond is lovely though a little too sweet and sugary for my tastes but the Wisteria is gorgeous...green, floral, clean-smelling. At $15 this is a great stocking-stuffer...or treat for yourself to help unwind after battling through the Christmas crowds.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...