Yet another thing to do with magazines

Yes, this post is yet another suggestion for "things to do with magazines"...maybe I should just throw them away but...these things are expensive and, in the main, inspirational so how could I be so cruel?

The backstory is that I have been toying with the idea of making our Christmas cards this year (though I have yet to think of an idea that I actually want to use and time is ticking by). I found this kit at Paper Source...

...with decorative paper, cards, and a reusable plastique envelope template!

So, I'm thinking, wouldn't it be great to send a friend a letter in a Vogue envelope? Or pay your bills in a shoot from I-D? The possibilities are endless.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
    9:47 PM
    Been there, done that. You should def use magazines!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...