1+1 =

Take one of my most recent obsessions, the trench, and add another, plaid...what do you get? This boat-necked coat from TopShop. Admittedly not the most practical trench in the world as more rain would probably go down your neck than would be kept off your body but, is practicality everything?

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • me said...
    1:25 AM
    I love it! I LOVE IT! I have also an obsession for plaid, and finally it is time to get out the coats and scarves and the plaided sofa - acsessories and tea mugs. ^^,
  • me said...
    1:33 AM
    PS check out this: http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=19551&storeId=12556&categoryId=130044&parent_category_rn=42347&productId=789817&langId=-1

    May be more practical ;o)

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...