Good day sunshine

It is bitterly cold, a steady drizzle of snow is falling, and the sidewalk is slippery and mushy at the same time...and what do I find myself thinking about? Sunglasses. I obviously need help.

As I'm not being stalked by paparazzi there probably won't be many opportunities for me to wear new sunglasses in the near future but, as I'm obsessing about them, I may as well look at some of my options for when the sun begins to shine again. Sunglasses are one of the few accessories that I haven't overbought so, at the moment, I am actually limited in my choices...it shocked me too when I realized this...enough bags and scarves to start a shop but when it comes to eyewear...

The first couple of pairs that I have been looking at are from iWood and are handmade from substainable exotic woods. Not only do they look amazing but I get to salve my conscience and feel "green" as well.
Another nice bonus is that they are currently on sale...

The final pair that I've been admiring are from Karen Walker...

Yes, I do have a bug-eyed theme going but larger glasses suit me so...the "well dressed insect look" it is. At the moment this is just window shopping anyway as I'm cautious about buying glasses online (they seem to require being seen on the face before being purchased), and there's no rush...days like this make it seem like the sun will never shine again.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • site said...
    7:02 AM
    It won't really have effect, I consider like this.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...