Whom the Gods wish to destroy, they first make mad…

A couple of days ago I had dinner with a friend and, not surprisingly, we got onto the topic of handbags. Without touching wood or clutching a 4-leaf clover or any other kind of lucky talisman I boldly announced that I was “doing really well and hadn’t bought a new bag in ages”. Lightening bolts didn’t start raining down on me as I made that statement but you could tell that Fate was just waiting for the right time…

I’d bought a copy of Nylon on my way to the restaurant but hadn’t had a chance to look at it. When I did my nemesis was waiting…

First off, I have to say that I’m not usually a fan of Burberry handbags, mainly because they make me think of concession stands at airports. (Sorry advertising execs, no matter how many children of the rich and famous are shown in the Burberry ads I’m still not an enthusiast.) This bag, however, is different. A wonderful mix of canvas and ostrich…perfect for the summer…with plenty of pockets to store all the flotsam and jetsam of life. This bag I need.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...