Autumnal Appetizers

Maybe it’s the weather but I’ve been reluctant to really get into the FW 07/08 collections. I just feel so buried by slush and cold that I’m having a hard time fast-forwarding to the same weather conditions, albeit in snazzy new clothes. But, as the Walrus said, the time has come…

And what better way to ease myself in than with some pre-fall from Louis Vuitton? I would describe it as the appetizer before the main course but I loved almost everything so, if that was the case, I’d be filled up before I started...an hors d'oeuvres hog.



Some elements remind me of the ghost-of-Prada-past but overall the collection comes across as the ultimate nonchalent-but-cool girl wardrobe. Yum.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...