Love Is In The Air...no, wait, it's smog

Much as the good people at Hallmark try to persuade me otherwise, I don't find Valentine's Day romantic. If someone's giving you a gift because they have to it's just lacking in a certain feeling. I'd rather get surprised by a bunch of flowers any other day of the year…just because someone wanted to give me flowers…MUCH nicer.

If I did celebrate though, nothing would say V-Day more than a copy of "A Date with John Waters". On one of the kitsch-est of holidays, don't we all need a little extra kitsch? Songs include "Sometimes I Wish I Had a Gun" by Mink Stole and "I'd Love to Take Orders from You" by Mildred Bailey.

If this CD does well we are promised the companion "Breaking Up with John Waters"...take that cupid!

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...