A tissue, a tissue...we all fall down

A bad cold meant I left work early today; and, of course, here I am online instead of sleeping. And, I think I've taken too much NyQuil because I keep coming back to this Giles sweater/coat/dress. It looks like one of those Christmas gifts that you get from crafty grandmothers...the kind who keep on knitting and don't seem to be able to stop. In this case while she was watching Raquel Welch in One Million Years B.C. and thinking "that girl needs to cover-up or she's going to get a chill". Add to that the fact that this will be almost universally unflattering...I need to step away from the cough syrup.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • mavieenrose said...
    7:14 AM
    Unflattering, yes, grandma-ish, yes, but still there's something about it!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...