4th day...4th letter

Maybe it was the overcast skies (I told you, I have a weather fixation) but today seemed to call for blues and greys...

A Nicole Farhi turtleneck tunic sweater, Nathalie Costes oversized wooden necklace, Joe's jeans, and my new grey Gap shoes. Unfortunately, the shoes weren't as comfortable as I hoped; the elasticated back felt like a razor by 2pm. But I'll break them in...or rub my heels off trying. On top of this somewhat painful ensemble...a See by Chloe coat and the scarf from yesterday. And a small break in the color palette...a Marc Jacobs Venetia bag in pomegranite.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
    9:53 AM
    a really love this outfit. the sweater is great and so is your blog by the way. i read it every day:)
  • Hebden said...
    10:27 AM
    Thank you!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...