Footloose

The question...how to incorporate stirrup tights into an outfit without falling prey to the 80's effect?

I've been musing over this for a while and whenever I visited the American Apparel website I invariably checked out their selection. They looked fun...but were they going to turn every outfit into that of an audience member at Top of the Pops...screaming as Wham or Bananarama took to the stage?
I was coming to the depressing conclusion that the answer was yes...until I spotted this picture on the face hunter's blog. I love the whole 1930's flapper feel...but she's an updated flapper...one who rides to the dance on her motorbike. Delicate but tough, and not a whiff of the 80's.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • site said...
    8:45 AM
    No doubt, the chap is totally fair.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...