Walk this way, please

It was such a nice evening that I decided to walk home...I swear, the stores are on the way...I had no choice. And, as my current fetish is with basics I decided to stop into the Gap. I've been on the lookout for some grey flats for a while now. It's one of those things, I kept putting on outfits and thinking "if only I had some grey shoes"...call it a Pavlovian response but I saw these ballet flats and had to try them on. Not only are they "Lanvin inspired" but they're reasonable and comfortable...and mine.

Now I'm considering the grafitti flats that have a tinge of Luella and the striped flats...because all the nice girls love a sailor.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...