You say Icon...I say Iqon!

I always enjoy getting the weekly Iqons newsletter. Today, as well as information on selected Iqons, they announced that the site has a new addition, an Iqonography area, a "special section of the site introducing you to blogs and websites from around the world with a unique perspective on fashion, style and creativity in design and culture. From journals of personal style, to online magazines for consumers and industry insiders, each selection contains frequently updated content, and a distinct voice (or voices)".

I’m proud (because I spend a fair bit of time on my blog) and humbled (because there are some incredible blogs on the list) to say that Style…a work in progress was included in the round-up, along with many of the blogs that I enjoy visiting…and others that I now need to check out...thank goodness it's the weekend.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
    9:51 AM
    Congratulations! :)
  • 10:32 PM
    Yay! Very cool!
  • Anonymous said...
    1:17 AM
    Ace, always great to be noticed :)

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...