Ankle calling...or is it an ankle from London?

I received an e-mail today and, to be honest, I can't decide if it's a joke or not so...I decided to post it and see what everyone else thinks. And so...

Meine Damen und Herren, Mesdames et Messieurs,Ladies and Gentlemen!

I bring you...the cellphone ankle cuff...part-convict monitor/part chav-y ankle bracelet...and the best part? The accompanying text:

(Strapped around the ankle is called "Ricca Style™")
Note:
When you wear your Bluetooth headset and your cell phone strapped around your ankle:
* You have flair
* You have a strong sense of style.
* You are a trendsetter and you don't mind being the center of attention.


That, my friends, is the kind of attention I do not need...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • 2:32 AM
    Oh my. It may be "in style," but I wouldn't want to be mistaken for a convicted felon on house arrest.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...