Can someone pass me a magnifying glass?


It's pathetic really...such is my love of APC that when I found this image of catalogs for the upcoming Fall/Winter collection I was a happy little camper. Until, that is, my initial burst of enthusiasm waned and I realized that I can only get the vaguest idea of what she's wearing...it could be her boyfriend's shirt...it could be her shirtdress...let's face it, the fact that it's blue is my only certainty.

I'm being taunted by a photograph of a photograph...I need help...or a magnifying glass.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
    10:09 PM
    Sigh...why can't the APC catalog be as ubiquitous as J.Crew? Well, perhaps not as frequent...but more than once every *other* season?????

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...