Silence is deadly

Today's absence of posts was caused by an IM I received yesterday...from a friend who's a professional photographer asking me if I'd like to assist with styling a shoot he's doing...tonight.

Deep breath...yes...love to... And so, I've been running around ever since pulling clothes and props like a thing possessed. I should mention that this is the first time I've been asked to syle other people so I am, understandably, a little nervous.

However at this point, for better or worse, everything is packed and I have a few minutes before I head out. Inactivity would lead to more nerves...hence the quick post. I'll write a post-mortem of the event tomorrow...if I survive.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
    6:53 PM
    Congrats! Can't wait to read all about it ~
  • site said...
    4:15 PM
    Oh my god, there's a lot of effective material in this post!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...