Whip It!...or cut it...

I know that I've discussed my haircut phobia before...sufficed to say, even a good-looking Italian hairdresser cannot alleviate the pain. I'd got to the stage though where I really was resembling a cocker spaniel, so yesterday I went for a haircut. The end result was long...with bangs...very straight (thanks to the blowdryer...as opposed to my normal wind-blown-look)...and a little bit more blonde than usual (also due to the aforementioned blowdryer). I liked it, the husband liked it, all was good in the world...except that I am not a hairdryer kind of girl. I'm more of a "at some point in the near future this will dry and let's see what the day brings" kind of girl.

As today was Sunday...and I had some spare time...I decided to try to recreate that "salon look". The good news is that the majoriy of my hair looked great...long and blonde and fulfilling all necessary requirements. The bad news? I've learnt that I need to pay more attention to my fringe...a little too much time with my head upside down and, bingo, I have a fringe that would qualify me as a member of Devo. Today was a hat day...nuff said.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...