I spy with my little eye...

Something beginning with M.

If you said M for Moisture or M for Mask you're right!

The other day I was given a sample of shu uemura's Moisture Eye Zone Mask and, let's face it, there's nothing like testing beauty gunk on a Sunday morning...

The first thing that strikes you with these is the cooling sensation, even though these were nowhere near a fridge they feel cold and vaguely clammy on the skin. According to the packaging blurb my delicate eye area should have been instantly soothed, my tired eyes relieved and puffiness calmed...check, check, and double check.

At $43 for 12 they're a bit on the expensive side for any kind of regular use...but as a treat on a hot day or after too many late nights I could definitely see them being worth the outlay.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...