Psst....need a fix?

Clothes are my drug, I admit it...and I can usually justify that but I do get a slightly seedy feeling when I get home and my answering machine is blinking and it's a sales assistant calling to say something has come in that is "so me". Or, as happened a couple of days ago...the message was to say that the pre-sale had started and they'd pulled some things that were, once again, "so me".

It gives me a terrible feeling that my pusher is calling...

Because, if they mention a piece that sounds interesting or a designer that I like, the chances are I'll go in. And, once in, even though I'm just going "to look" the chances are I'll buy something. I know, I know, it shows a decided weakness of will...

This time the See by Chloe gingham blouse that was "s.m." had an unfortunate resemblance to a maternity top but the jacket was a completely different matter...I forsee getting a lot of wear out of this, especially now that it's blisteringly warm outside and air-conditioned hell inside.

At least that is my justification, and I'm sticking to it.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...