As black as she's painted

Call it a mental hang-up, an aberration, what-you-will but where I was perfectly happy to paint my fingernails in the deepest, darkest, black nail varnish that I could find I'd never considered painting my toenails the same shade. The words black and toes brought to mind decay, frostbite, and a severe lack of hygiene skills...

And then, don't you know, Jalouse had a feature on the back-room girls at Chanel. Beautifully dressed women with very good legs and...did my eyes deceive me...black toenails peeking out from a pair of sandals and looking, dare I say it, very cool indeed?

Call me fickle...a feather blown on the capricious winds of fashion...but I may need to re-think my stance on the whole black toe issue...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • site said...
    6:11 AM
    Well, I do not actually imagine it is likely to have success.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...