Lounging Around

Ah, the 4th of July...millions of people traveling, or at least sitting in airports or traffic jams attempting to travel...and here I am, at home. So the least I can do is indulge myself by looking at luggage.

Brandina bags are made of the same fabric and colors as the typical deckchairs you see on the Romagna Coast in Italy. The range of eight bags have names like Motel, Grand Hotel, and Travel Lodge so you can suit your bag to your accommodation or your aspirations.

My personal favorites are the Holiday Bag, which looks large enough to hold your entire holiday wardrobe and a deckchair, and the Bed & Breakfast, shown in the pictures on the right, ideal for carrying your day-trip essentials.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I think I'm going to ease my wanderlust a little more by watching Les Vacances de Monsieur Hulot.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...