Protect me from myself...

Sad but true, I can be a little clumsy sometimes...and just plain accident prone at others. A perfect example happened last night. A surprise picnic party with friends, good conversation, me throwing my hands around to illustrate a point...and managing to knock a glass of wine over my Vivienne Westwood bag. Luckily it was white wine and the tsunami only hit the bottom of the bag but, even so, I couldn't help feeling like a massive klutz.

So, as you can imagine, when it comes to laptop cases I'm always on the lookout for something...spillproof. These designs from Barry's Farm are a little cute-sie for me but, on the plus side, they're made of vinyl...useful for life's beverage based emergencies.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...