Tell me oui or tell me non...

Here's a question...why are we limited to just one wedding ring? I have one which I love...a silver ring from Wright & Teague inscribed with "One Love"...but Dior's "oui" ring strikes me as so romantic (in a cool, funky way) that I can't help but wish that it could be wedding ring #2.

I'm not a person who goes in for anniversaries...it seems so forced to say that on this day you're going to "celebrate your love"...but maybe this could be a sort of cumulative "hey, we're still together" ring...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • maca** said...
    1:34 AM
    Hey! I am an spanich architecta and designer, and have your discovered you blog... I have really REALLY loved it!!
    And you know? By boyfriend offered me this ring a couple a months ago..
    ¡Congratulatios for your "work in progress" blog! I love it.
    ;)

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...