Those icy fingers up and down my spine

I feel a new fixation stirring in my bones. Well, actually, it's a sensation that started a couple of years ago but these things need to build up speed...

Yes, back in the Fall of 2005 I fell for a pair of fingerless suede gloves from Prada. They came to mid-forearm and were made from incredibly soft suede. They were also slightly less than practical...rain would have ruined the suede and once the temperature dropped below a certain level they were impossible to wear without getting frostbite. Not to say that they were unworn or unloved, I just acknowledge their lack of practicality.

And now, for Fall 2007? Well, these taupe tube gloves from Martin Margiela's MM6 line have caught my eye. One small step up the ladder of practicality...after all, they are wool...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...