To-wit, to-woo

"I rejoice that there are owls. Let them do the idiotic and maniacal hooting for men. It is a sound admirably suited to swamps and twilight woods which no day illustrates, suggesting a vast and underdeveloped nature which men have not recognized. They represent the stark twilight and unsatisfied thoughts which all [men] have."

Henry David Thoreau

I'm a huge fan of New Zealand designer Karen Walker's clothes but (shame on me) I hadn't realized that she had a jewelry collection. Of course, now that I've found it I'm pondering which piece I want to put on my wish list...

Rocket-ships, carrots, and runaway girls dangle from necklaces but this owl cocktail ring took my fancy. Unusual but sophisticated...perfect for a twilight tryst...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...