Who's that girl? What's that bag?

I love looking at streetstyle pictures for inspiration. The only downside is that I see something that I would love to add to my closet and I drive myself crazy trying to track it down. Case in point, the girl below...two cute outfits, one wonderful bag...like an over-sized Pierre Hardy...the grey and orange a perfect color combination.

So now I'm on the hunt. I thought I'd tracked it down when I found Mayle's Tigretta Tote. Close, but no cigar...and the leopard print, though interesting, doesn't appeal as much as the dual-color combo of the original...so the hunt continues. Tally ho!

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
    3:42 AM
    The green dress she's wearing along with the belt is so adorable, me likey!!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...