Check please...

I know that I've been rambling on about capes for a while now but, please, bear with me. The majority of capes that I've seen have been somber affairs...more often than not, slightly military in feel. Good example, the two capes I currently own...grey wool APC and navy Burberry trench capelet. I love them both with a passion but, let's face it, neither screams frivolity-in-cape-form.

That's why I was so excited to see this positively upbeat checked example on Face Hunter. It's what Little Red Riding Hood wore on the weekends when she didn't have to go see grandma and just wanted to wear jeans and have fun (I know, I know...I need a life).

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • mobolo said...
    6:25 AM
    I like capes too, they looks a little bed mysterious!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...