Give me an M...give me an A...

Give me a new dress! After much browsing, both virtually and in stores, I think I may have tracked down my perfect Fall/Winter dress. I say "may" because I won't get to see it in person until later today and, let's face it, whoever said "the camera never lies" was a fibber.

However I'm quietly optimistic that Mayle's calico silk pocket dress is a winner. Laidback...in a kind of dressy, French way...open to multiple layering options...and made from what I can only describe as "sofa fabric" (for some reason I have a soft spot for patterns that could double as house furnishings...odd, but harmless).

Other covetable pieces from Mayle's F/W collection...a black patchwork dress made from a subtle mixture of checks and dots...and an embossed wool jacket with a beautiful sunburst lapel. If only my clothing budget was higher...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...