“Sanity calms, but madness is more interesting.” - John Russell

A little cooler air and my thoughts turn to...nail polish. For some reason I can only equate painted fingernails with cold weather. In the summer, it feels too cloying and heavy. Anyway...two days with a little chill and I'm trying to ferret out new colors.

If I was going purely by name I'd pick up a bottle of Chanel's "Madness". I mean, it looks like a nice enough color but the best part would definitely be the knowledge that you had "a touch of madness". Visual puns aside though I think I'll try to track down the limited edition bruised navy that Mac will be releasing as part of its Blue Storm collection next week.

Bloodied but not bowed...bruised but not broken. Blue...but in a good way.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 5 comments:

  • MARIA H said...
    12:58 PM
    mac has excellent colors, but the varnish ships in less tha a day.
  • Hebden said...
    7:06 PM
    Oh drat! Thanks for the info.

    What a shame, I loved that blue...
  • The Spicers said...
    11:09 AM
    Chanel has a navy blue that's really pretty. I've been wearing it on my toenails all summer. It's true: Mac polish doesn't last. But Chanel is very long-lasting.
  • Hebden said...
    6:38 PM
    Thanks. Is the Chanel polish matte? That was what really grabbed me about the Mac...the dull-ness.
  • 4:28 AM
    I think everybody should glance at this.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...