All the perfumes of Arabia will not sweeten this little hand...

The subject line of the e-mail from Selfridges read "VIP invitation to pre-sale and meet Hilary Swank". Now, I'm not a huge Hilary Swank fan but I do love a good pre-sale...so they had at least 50% of my attention...

Once opened however I discover that the pre-sale in question is for a "worldwide exclusive" for either Guerlain's Insolence or My Insolence (signed by Ms. Swank). Apart from curiosity as to the difference between My Insolence and the general variety (mine is just so much more...audacious) the following paragraph caught my attention:


A liter? And only 3 of the 30 bottles are left? So there are potentially 27 women walking around London smothered in this stuff? Be afraid...be very afraid...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...