Easy as APC...

When I received their catalog I mentioned that APC's Fall/Winter collection wasn't giving me the thrill that it usually did. Well, now I've seen some images from their lookbook I've had to revise my opinion a little.

Of course, the fact that the clothes are being worn by stylist (and wife of Jarvis Cocker) Camille Bidault Waddington doesn't hurt (especially since she has such an incredible personal sense of style that she could make a paper bag look good)...nor does the addition of pieces which weren't shown in the catalog. The photographs certainly provide some inspiration for the upcoming winter season though...


Images from the APC FW 07.08 thread at TFS

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Crystal said...
    9:39 AM
    I do like these photos, and the textured tights. thanks for the post, i will check out their things.
  • The Spicers said...
    5:03 PM
    This is much more appealing than APC's online lookbook.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...