The fabric of our lives...

I don't know about you but I am a sucker for charity t-shirts, i.e. t-shirts that raise money for good causes...not t-shirts that themselves need charity. I must have about half a drawer full, charting the history of fashionable fund-raising over the past ten years.

The latest versions that I came across are by Luella, Christian Lacroix and Betty Jackson, and are for the Environmental Justice Foundation's "Pick your cotton carefully" campaign. The shirts went on sale yesterday and are very limited...the proceeds from the sale of the shirts will help the EJF fight for cotton that is free of toxic pesticides and produced without child labor.

Of the three, I have my eye on Luella's charcoal drawing tee...the Pete Doherty-esque man on a shirt against toxicity is too good of a dichotomy to turn down.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...