The head that wears the crown...

As a child, I was a Christmas addict...it wasn't just the presents (though they certainly helped), it was the entire package...decorating the tree, singing carols out of tune, and wearing the paper crown that came out of my Christmas cracker until it disintegrated.

Thanks to my favorite purveyor of whimsical accessories, Tatty Devine, I can now succumb to my crown fetish anytime I want...with no fear of it turning into papier mache when it gets wet. The only question is do I want the somber black "business crown" or the pink "party crown"...decisions, decisions...


 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • bigglassesgirl said...
    10:32 PM
    I am without hesitation buying one for my 20th birthday
  • bigglassesgirl said...
    10:33 PM
    ...haha oops just looked at the price

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...