Tie a knot in it

It must be tricky coming up with a name for your company. There you are...creating necklaces and bracelets made from rope tied into knots...searching for a nom de plume. Suddenly, like Archimedes, you yell "Eureka" and run around saying "Lanyard, we'll call it Lanyard...a lanyard is defined as a rope or cord, often worn around the neck or wrist...won't that be wonderfully ironic?". At least, that's how I envision it happening.

In case you get the wrong idea, I actually like the single and triple knot necklaces. And I plan on summoning my latent Girl Guide skills to try and replicate them. I just wonder if it's a good idea to align your company name quite so closely with your product...doesn't it severely limit you for future growth?

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...