Do not adjust your sets...well, okay, go ahead...

I wasn't going to say anything...honest...but I've reached the stage where if I see one more picture of the black and white striped dress from Kate Moss' latest collection for TopShop surrounded by words like "classic" or "must have" without saying anything I shall, in those immortal words, "Scream...and scream...and scream...until I make myself sick".

It's not that I have anything against stripes, per se, it's the fact that stripes going in multiple directions...undulating and swerving across the one dress...are not going to look good on anybody. Okay, maybe Kate Moss...but I think by this point we're agreed that supermodels can look good in anything, aren't we?

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...