I'm dreaming of a white Christmas...

I was in my local Louis Vuitton store the other day (just browsing) when three, small, snowflake-shaped plastic pins in one of the glass cases caught my eye. In the current climate of global warming and the associated uncertainty regarding how cold it will actually get this winter, they seemed cute in a “these could be the only snowflakes I see” kind of way.

I just came across the pins on eLuxury and, they’re still cute...but now I know how much they cost...$390. Suddenly, they seem a lot less adorable...I'm glad to see the spirit of the season is alive and well in, what must be, the horrific mark-up on the cost of moulded plastic.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Bobble Bee said...
    3:12 PM
    They're really cute ... and expensive!

    Maybe they're made of some kind of plastic with some rare property that justify the price ... geeezzzz....
  • Anonymous said...
    2:05 AM
    I could see if they were made out of gold and diamonds or even semi-precious stones, but to be made out of plastic?!? Why would someone (even if they had that kind of money)want to buy them??? I realize their LV but besides that, what makes them so special?

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...