"The salesman knows nothing of what he is selling save that he is charging a great deal too much for it." - Oscar Wilde

Don't get me wrong...I love a good sale...but...does it seem like retailers are having a sale every other week at the moment? I must have received four or five sale e-mails in the last seven days. I guess it's safe to assume that people aren't spending as much in the current financial climate. Which leads to the question...should we buy things that are reduced now or hold out until the end of the season when, if the status quo remains the same, there should be the mother load of all sales?

So many questions...for the time being I'll content myself with a little wishlist from eLuxury's current reductions. The plaid shirt is one of those "basics gone wild"...with Vegas lounge act ruffles on the front and a floral lining on the cuffs. The next item demands a little mea culpa as I never thought I'd like anything Juicy but (unless I'm sale-blind) this sweater dress would be a great layering piece. And the Peter Som belt is for those days when I'm feeling fickle...and brave enough to have people staring at my waist.

7 for all Mankind plaid shirt

Peter Som "Loves Me, Loves Me Not" belt

Juicy sweater dress

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...