Sew Special

Once again I'm getting that "wrong place at the wrong time" sensation. The "right" place, for a few days in November, will be the V&A museum in London and their Couture workshops. From the 12th to the 15th I could learn some of the sewing techniques used in the couture workshops...and from the 20th to 21st I could be gaining some know-how on corsage creation. All of which would (theoretically) make my future craft projects a touch more professional...or at least ensure straight seams and a higher standard of workmanship than my usual, slightly slapdash, technique.

Sadly, I will be in the "wrong" place, i.e. somewhere other than the V&A...so my craft projects will not be receiving the couture kick they so richly deserve.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...