Dear Diary

In these days of StyleDiary, Share Your Look, and flickr groups like wardrobe remix...which give us all the ability to post our outfits, receive feedback, and keep a virtual outfit diary...I can't help but feel that this dressing book isn't delightfully retro but rather is about twenty years out of date...

For me, the most disquieting thing is that you can "list the date, the occasion and what you wore"...as most of my "occasions" would be work, or running errands, or assorted other daily tasks...would they just not be "occasion" enough to warrant the mock lizard of the book's exterior? Would I, in effect, be mocked by the mock?

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • MARIA H said...
    7:22 AM
    I think the only way this idea will work is if is interactive, and of course functions with camera and screen, say...in the door of your closet.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...