Little girl lost

My thoughts seem to be revolving around a central theme at the moment...wanting to join the circus or go to Paris...and now, following the progression, I just want to run away...or at least label myself as a runaway. Perhaps it's cabin fever...as the days get shorter (and colder) wanderlust tends to set-in. I want to put a toothbrush and a clean t-shirt in the "home for runaway girls" tote bag from the Louise Bourgeois exhibition at the Tate Modern in London...place Karen Walker's runaway girl necklace around my neck...and hit the road...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • yui said...
    1:07 AM
    the tote is fab. and i agree there is something so lonely but romantic about the idea of running away alone in mid-winter....
    i love your blog by the way--it's been one of my daily reads for the last couple of months:)

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...