On the crest of a wave...

Having come to the nasty conclusion that, short of taking up bank robbery or some such endeavor, Balenciaga's clothes and my closet are two things that are going to remain separate and distinct I was rather pleased to find this crest badge. Admittedly, at £70, it is pricey but it could be worn in so many different ways...on the pocket of a blazer...as a buckle on an impromptu ribbon belt...attached to a handbag...almost anything I own could be given a sudden Balenciaga boost.

And that's why I'm adding this to my list of gift suggestions...it's my "things I may not spend money on myself but would love to get as a gift" wishlist item.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
    7:48 PM
    It's quite easy to find similar badges, for less than $10. Head to a sewing apparel store. They always carry little embroideries that you can stich on a piece of clothing. Really cheap.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...