To quote Fred Astaire...

I just got an invitation through the mails:
"Your presence requested this evening,
It's formal, a top hat, a white tie and tails."
Nothing now could take the wind out of my sails.
Because I'm invited to step out this evening
With top hat and white tie and tails.


I don't have any invitations lined up along my mantelpiece at the moment...but as every Girl Guide and Boy Scout knows it's best to be prepared...and I have been coming across quite a few accessories lately that I'm sure Fred would have approved of...namely APC's bow-tie brooch...Tatty Devine's undone bow tie necklace and bow tie ring...and Anthropologie's bow tie bangle.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • 5:32 AM
    Quite helpful information, thanks for your article.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...