If you go down to the woods today...

It's so cold that, quite frankly, my only concern at the moment is how to wear several thick layers without looking like a yeti. Actually yesterday I just gave up...and decided if I was going to go the overweight-furry-animal route it would be the cuddly kind...so a vintage Emporio Armani "teddy bear" duffel coat was yanked out of the darkest recesses of my closet...and I crossed my fingers that the overstuffed effect caused by the layers underneath would be put down to over-enthusiasm in trying to accurately portray a teddy bear (possibly one that had over-indulged at the picnic).

Once the weather cooperates though I'm looking forward to taking some inspiration from French Vogue stylist Geraldine Saglio's outfit...classic with just a twist and perfect for a lazy weekend (though sadly not one with wind chills below zero).

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...