Singing in the rain...

As my seasonal spending has been a little...well...high...I'm pleased to come across something which falls under the "good deal" category.

Enter Market Bags by Jaye Hersh...which are,depending on how you look at it, either the nightmarish blending of the plaid shopping bags from Louis Vuitton's Spring/Summer 07 collection with the silhouettes and monogramming of Goyard or a budget-conscious way to fill a gap in your handbag collection.

To be honest, this bag works for me on two levels...one, I have been lusting over the look of Goyard for a while now but not the price...and two, this would be a great addition to my collection of "rainy day bags", i.e. bags that look good but are essentially waterproof.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Emma said...
    10:30 AM
    Very cute bags.
  • apad 2 said...
    10:13 AM
    For my part one and all ought to look at it.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...