Aarrrrr, matey!

Okay, I have to ask...is there anyone out there who thinks the idea of having a crystal-encrusted fish skeleton on your shoe is a good idea? If so, what vibe would you be going for with any potential outfits?

The mermaid after a hearty dinner...

The crazy cat lady ready to hit the town...

Or Captain Haddock's girlfriend?

I ask because these Giuseppe Zanotti sandals confound me. I can't imagine wearing them, except for a gag. And, at $850, I have a nasty suspicion that the joke would be on me...

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 4 comments:

  • WendyB said...
    8:52 AM
    Gasp! Fish feet! Yes, I think they're a good idea!
  • bess said...
    10:59 AM
    I love the Tintin reference and these shoes!
    To get away with wearing them, you'll have to use juxtaposition. I think they can be worn with a hyper-conservative, formal, boring outfit - like a lady tux.
    A good question to ask is..."What would *Marlene do?".

    *Dietrich, that is.

    Love your blog!
  • Anonymous said...
    11:22 AM
    LOL - those ribs would dig into my bony-ass feet.
  • Elizabeth said...
    11:49 AM
    I like the look of them, except when I think about what they'd feel like on. They look like they'd slice and dice my poor feet. V. expensive, too!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...