"Clunk, click...on every trip"

I feel somewhat geeky getting enthused over the clasp on a handbag...and yet, here we are...and my inner handbag nerd (a small sub-category of purse lovers) is snorting in a dark corner of my mind over the hardware on Anya Hindmarch's caramel leather Clint bag.

The combination of the leather and the clasp makes me think of vintage sports cars...at one moment it's utilitarian, yet decorative...60's, yet modern...tough, yet ladylike...I think I'm in love...

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • K.Line said...
    6:25 PM
    This bag is fantastic but the pricetag is tough to take. Did you get it - or just admiring?
  • Hebden said...
    9:15 AM
    At the moment I'm "admiring it from afar" and hoping that my resistance stays strong...
  • Elizabeth said...
    10:17 PM
    This is a really good-looking bag. I think details like the clasp are worth the nerding-out you're doing. I do it too.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...