Little Bo Peep has lost her sheep...

I'm not in the market for a trench coat at the moment...which is a shame because this frilly, belted, puff-sleeved number from TopShop screams 'spring trench'. It makes you want to skip through a meadow liberally strewn with daffodils...lambs...and Cadbury's Creme eggs...oh, wait, it's just me that is affected that way?

Ah...okay...well, nevermind then...but it is a gorgeous coat, isn't it?
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • miss milki said...
    4:06 PM
    no no you're definately not the only one! I'm in love and I actually kinda need a trench coat...well, maybe 'need' is a bit strong but I'm pretty sure I could justify it...well if I could afford it...now to break out the piggy bank and count my pennies!
  • Hebden said...
    8:17 PM
    Good justification is the key...plus a well-filled piggy bank...plus, aren't those pesky "April showers that bring forth May flowers" just around the corner?
  • Elizabeth said...
    10:06 PM
    Yes, gorgeous. Maybe you need to get in the market for this coat!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...