Squeal with delight?


I think I need to avoid YouTube for a while...I keep stumbling across videos which cause hazy childhood memories to re-appear...which causes some of the references in my posts even more random than they were before.

Having said that, I couldn't resist Ronnie Hilton's little mouse with clogs on...especially as I'd just finished ogling Marc Jacobs' mouse brooch on Colette's website...sadly much too expensive for something so whimsical but lovely to fantasize over.

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    10:14 AM
    I don't dare click on that mouse link, I'll implode. It's the cutest thing I've ever seen.
  • Hebden said...
    5:13 PM
    Do not click...the price tag will make you squeal and stand on a chair. Seriously, I kept checking it because I thought I was reading it incorrectly...

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...